Thursday, July 12, 2012

Paul Williams – Road to London 2012

Paul Williams
I arrived in London on Tuesday night and settled into the team’s hotel in Crawley. On Wednesday, the team members who participated in the first training camp in Sunderland arrived, along with Kanika Beckles and Esau Simpson.
More are expected to arrive this week as we get nearer to the opening of the Olympic Games.
I also got the opportunity to introduce myself to the team officials and athletes since this is my first official representation in national colours.
On Thursday, I get down to serious business with training. Hopefully the weather is not as bad as what the other team members experienced in Sunderland.
I am very excited about participating in my first Olympic Games – a dream of every athlete.

No comments: