Friday, July 13, 2012

Grenadian Athletes – Road to London 2012

Neisha Bernard-Thomas
This week has been very productive.
My body is beginning to feel a lot better, thank God for that, and I will keep working hard.
Today, I had some general strength type work out in the gym. On Thursday, my workout also went well. It’s much warmer here in Crawley.
I just need to keep working on the finish part since that is where I have had difficulties in my races.
Kurt Felix
Friday was a good day. I got used to the sleeping pattern so I was well rested and prepared for today’s workout.
I had throwing workouts today where I worked on discus and javelin throws. The weather was pretty good today. It held up quite well.
Overall, the training session wasn’t too bad given the fact that the past few days in this week and last week were very intense.

No comments: