Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Neisha Bernard-Thomas – Road to London 2012

Neisha Bernard-Thomas
I had to alter my training in Sunderland on Monday because of the weather. It was cold and raining with temperature about 56 degrees.
Instead of track workout I lifted weights in the gym. But someone remarked that we might as well get used to this kind of weather because it might just be like this on the day of competition. And they are right because that’s the reason we arrived here earlier than usual to acclimatise ourselves with the conditions.
I have decided to put all worrying aside and get down to the real business despite the conditions.
My goal is to better my previous Olympic campaign where I made it to the semi-finals. I want to be in the final and getting there is one thing but once I get there I will have to work on strategy to get on the medal podium.
We are now moving to the second and final camp in Crawley, West Sussex

No comments: