Saturday, March 03, 2012

UK actress choses Grenada for vacation


Jessica Fox

MARCH 3, 2012 (UKPA) - Hollyoaks star Jessica Fox may be a married woman on-screen but the actress revealed she is planning to enjoy some time to herself in real life.
Her alter-ego Nancy hasn't had time for a honeymoon after Darren surprised her on Valentine's Day with a secret wedding, but Jessica told Inside Soap magazine she was looking forward to a single lady's holiday in the sun.
Jessica revealed: "I'm going on holiday to Grenada in the Caribbean for a week. I'm heading off on my own as a single lady and I'm looking forward to having time to myself.
"I'm ready to read lots of books and drink lots of Diet Coke - I can't wait!"
Jessica also confessed Nancy and Darren's big day was not quite so romantic in reality - as she and co-star Ashley Taylor Dawson kept getting the giggles.
She said: "We were walking down the aisle trying to look all loved-up - and the rest of the cast were pointing and giggling at us!
"It was incredibly fun to film, but hideously embarrassing at the same time."

No comments: